Thursday 14 April 2011

Toronto Maple Leafs


 

   I found this video on youtube the other day and thought it was a really good thing to post up on my blog.  I think it really captures the way the leafs season began.  I'm glad that it puts a great emphasis on how the rookie James Reimer came in and turned the season around for the organization.  I feel that James Reimer along with our upcoming rookie roster that next season the playoffs, maybe even the Stanley Cup is in the grasp for the Toronto Maple Leafs.  This season was a great learning season and next year if the leafs build on that then they can do great.

13 comments:

  1. At 7:48, that had to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is really big into hockey. I gotta show him this video

    ReplyDelete
  3. @remi, hell yeah it did lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome video and i'm not a big hockey fan
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're gonna kill it next year! LETSSS GOOO TORNTOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one cool hockey video :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. best team BEHIND THE WINGS OF COURSE...even tho they have been fucking up this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sorry but i have to represent my hometown team. The Wild

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you commented on my site, I can't believe I finally found a blog about NHL!
    Being in Australia it makes it very hard too keep up with the hockey =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry mate, I live in England and the only hockey team I know of over here is in Sheffield. I don't suppose you support Halifax Town Football Club do you?

    ReplyDelete